Junior League of Tyler is seeking Grant Applications from Community Non-Profits
Project requests must fulfill the purpose of the Junior League of Tyler.
The League has a particular focus on the following areas:
• Projects that recognize the importance of quality education for the well-being of every community.
• Projects that assure that children and adolescents in our community have the opportunities, services, and protection essential for their optimal physical, intellectual, emotional, mental, and social growth.
• Projects that assure that women in our community have the opportunities, services, and protection essential for their optimal physical, intellectual, emotional, mental, social, and economic growth.
• Projects that ensure that older adults have the opportunities and services essential for their physical, intellectual, emotional, mental, social, and economic well-being, and will advocate seeing that such opportunities and services exist.
• Projects that improve the quality of life of the citizens in our community.
• Requests shall show proof of 501c3 status and projects must benefit residents of Smith County. Funding shall be limited to one Junior League of Tyler grant per fiscal year (June 1 – May 31).
• All project request forms are due by Sept. 1, 2022, and no consideration will be made for requests received after that date. Presentations will be conducted in January 2023 and funding will be distributed to agencies or organizations in June 2023.
For more information about this form or request process, please contact the Junior League of Tyler at 903-595-5426 or email JLTcommunityVP@gmail.com