Mistletoe & Magic COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Everyone including guests, merchants & volunteers will adhere to social distancing guidelines by staying at least 6 feet away from other people whenever possible
- One way flow of traffic throughout the entire building
- Booths and tables will be separated by 6 feet
- Everyone attending, working or volunteering will be required to wear a face covering at all times. (Does not apply to children under 10 and those with a medical exemption.)
Food & Beverage Service
- All bars and concessions will be marked with 6ft markers for social distancing.
Other safety precautions
- Sanitizing stations at entrance, exit and throughout the building
- Regular cleaning of all high touch areas and bathrooms
- Contactless payment is encouraged whenever possible
- Limited capacity to ensure ability to social distance
Your safety is our top priority!
Please note: Every person entering Harvey Hall will be required by the City of Tyler to complete the Covid-19 Waiver and Release. It is linked here. Please feel free to print, complete and bring with you to the event.