If you’re a new prospective merchant application, you must first create a profile before you will be allowed to complete the 2018 Merchant Application. Please submit a request for a merchant profile by clicking here.
Once you receive an email that your profile has been approved (within 2-3 days), you must visit our website, click the tab “member login” and login to the Merchant Corner area of the site.
Click on the link “Apply to be a merchant” and fill out all of the information required.
Print and fill out the sample and photo submission form and mail it in. If you choose to send photos via e-mail, you may e-mail them to email@example.com. Without photos and/or samples, your application will be considered incomplete.
The Junior League of Tyler takes pride in taking care of our merchants. The success of the show is contributed to the merchants we select from the pool of applications we receive each year.
- We offer free catered meals each day of the show (Thur. – Sat.) from local Tyler restaurants and past sustaining Junior League members
- We have free parking with easy access to your trailer. Including two large loading docks for setup and teardown
- Each 10×10 booth or cart receives 1 electricity outlet free of charge
- The convention center is locked up each night with an armed guard on-duty 24-7
- During unloading/loading we provide free help
- We offer money change service with our Treasury office onsite at no cost to the merchant
We hope you will consider being a part of this year’s 40th Mistletoe & Magic holiday extravaganza!
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.