The health and safety of our community is of the utmost importance to the Junior League of Tyler, Inc. Therefore, we have elected to reschedule Rose City Restaurant Week to April 27 – May 1, 2020. In this time of crisis, we encourage everyone to stay healthy and safe and to care for one another.
EAT LOCAL. GIVE LOCAL.
This annual event, benefiting the charitable projects of The Junior League of Tyler, will showcase a variety of local eateries who will put their best foot forward with special Rose City Restaurant Week offerings. Visiting old favorites or venturing to new locales, diners will not only enjoy a truly unique dining experience but also delight in knowing they are supporting their community.
We look forward to dining with you at these great local eateries April 27 – May 1!
- Black Pearl (menu)
- Dakotas (website)
- FD’s Grillhouse (website)
- Grub Burger bar (website)
- Hollytree Country Club (website)
- Javi’s (website)
- Mercado’s (website)
- Posado’s Cafe (website)
- Rick’s on the Square (website)
- Stanley’s Famous Pit BBQ (website)
- Roast Social Kitchen (menu)
- Sola Bread Co. (website)
- Texas de Brazil (website)
- The Grove (website)
- True Vine Brewing Company (website)
- Villaggio del Vino (website)