Support JLT during East Texas Giving Day!
The Junior League of Tyler, Inc. and the East Texas Communities Foundation are encouraging you to give where you live! With your support, the Junior League of Tyler is able to support critical needs in the community, including:
- Meals for seniors and home-bound individuals through our partnership with Meals on Wheels
- New school uniforms for children through our partnership with St. Paul ‘s Children Foundation
- Participation in Rose City Summer Camps through our partnership with The Mentoring Alliance
- Weekend meals for kids through our partnership with the East Texas Food Bank’s Backpack Program
- Books for kids and participation in the Junior League of Tyler Summer Reading Camp to promote literacy
Though the event is April 28, 2020, pre-scheduled giving is already opened and you can give TODAY! Click here to donate now.